“Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others.”
We are delighted to be able to be meeting together again after so many months apart.
As we all continue to navigate the risks related to the COVID-19 pandemic and its variants, the Faith and Law staff will closely monitor both the CDC’s recommended guidelines and the District of Columbia's guidance to make legal and safe decisions regarding our meetings.
Here are the current guidelines for our events:
- If you have tested positive or exhibit symptoms for COVID-19, we ask that you please refrain from attending.
- Following the guidance of the D.C. Department of Public Health, we recommend that you wear face masks in public areas regardless of your vaccination status. Exceptions include when eating, drinking or presenting.
- For those who would prefer to continue joining us online, audio and video recordings of all our Friday Forums will be made available on our website under "Past Events".
Above all, we invite you to join us as we pray that the Lord would grant:
- Healing for all those who are suffering
- Protection for the vulnerable
- Perseverance and wisdom for the weary
- Comfort for those who have lost loved ones
- Respect and solidarity in the church
- Relief from this pandemic
Thank you for your grace as we seek to wisely navigate these complex times.